– When did you start doing Music ? I started doing music when I was 19.
– Tell us a little about your child hood? As a kid I was always into music. I would hear certain songs on the radio and then recite them in my own words. Now that I think of it those were signs right there. But before I was doing music of my own I wanted to always be a dj. One day in high school sophomore year my friend got into a rap battle on the corner of the school. I wasn’t a rapper or anything just a fan of rap and bars. The person my friend was battling destroyed him and then asked who else wanna battle. Me being a fan of rap music I wanted to battle em which was like something I never did. I actually used so many metaphors and punchlines that I destroyed em. After that day my popularity went all the way up. That was the beginning of something I started to look into. Then in 2009 I layed my first freestyle down to Ron Browz Jumpin Out The Window Beat. And now we here with doors of opportunity & success.
– Which artist do you share similar styles with ? Well I don’t really try to emulate no one. I was told I have the Lloyd Banks raspy voice. I like to switch is up in street music profession because I come from a lot of that however I can make club songs and somewhat R&B songs.
– Who’s your Rapper of all time and Why ? My favorite rapper of all time god bless the dead is Stack Bundles. I felt like his time was taken from him before he took off. He’s my favorite because he had bars but gave it flow and was always consistent. Also he dropped a lot of jewels in his music.
– How did you feel when you won your first HHS title ? How I felt about my first win awww man words can’t even explain. I just know when they announce me as just the winner of my group I got goosebumps because I’ve been in the top 3 for the last 2 previous from this one. You know what they say third strike is a hit out the park. I’m very grateful for and honored to be crowned champion of hiphopseazon 31 showcase. I was nervous when they picked the number one winner I was so nervous I couldn’t even give a great appreciation speech. Lost with words but heart full of joy. Brought it back to my mom and she started crying. This trophy means a lot to me. Will be framing it soon and will continue to prosper.
– Who was your Toughest competitor
At a Hip Hop Seazon Showcase And Why ? If we were talkin about the one I actually won in out of my group I would have to say Hatty maines. But overall the toughest competitors are my brothers Mula, Mystro, SwaggTanna, BossdonMilli & Mason.
-Who’s your celebrity Crush ? Tinashe
– What was your most memorable moment at a Hip Hop Seazon Showcase ? This one would have to be by far my most memorable one. I made a movie and felt goosebumps when I actually performed the song.
-What do you think about the current state of Hip Hop ? I mean the state of hiphop is not the same as I grew up but nothing stays the same. Nothing stays the same but things always come back around.
-Where do you see yourself 3 years from now ? I actually see myself touring and starting my own business. Making a blue print others can follow in.
– Any shout outs you’ll like to make ? Would like to shoutout Momma Bron & Poppa Bron for being my biggest supporters. Also every artist that was in the building that night. Special shoutout to Mrs Bron & my brother Jaymazin & Livv #WeTheWest #OnlyWaysUp #ESSO